Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I Wore: 5-9-12

 Happy May everyone!  It is scaring me how fast this year has gone by.  Especially since March!  I feel like my birthday was a couple weeks ago!  Pretty soon I am going to be starting my junior year in high school and I know I will have no idea where my summer went.  Listen to me - I am complaining summer has ended before it has even started.  Oh dear.


 shirt-Forever 21;
skirt- D.I.
Shoes-Kohls
glasses-Target
vintage earrings- estate sale;
This weather has been absolutely glorious today!  Especially compared to the wind we had for one week straight!  I was preparing myself to shave my head if my hair blew in my lip gloss one more time!  I have to say how excited I am to have gotten my new book CITY OF LOST SOULS!!!! I have been waiting a full year for this book to come out!  It actually came out yesterday and I was dying when I saw people reading it in class. Yes.  I get that excited over books. No, I was not one of those crazy Twilight girls.  Never was, never will be.  But for the Mortal Instruments series?  I think yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment