Sunday, June 3, 2012

What I Wore: 6-2-12

Check out my new hair!  I love my bangs, but they take effort!  No more just letting my hair air dry!  Shoot! Also, you cannot tell, but I have pink in it too!  I pulled all of the pink back in braids!

 I love my dress!  It didn't come with a liner so when I got it it was completely see-through!  I found a slip that came with another dress and layered it underneath.  The only problem is that the slip is so darn short!  I love how the layering shows my legs before the dress ends, though!  I was just concerned about how much leg!







 Look!  Pink!
Vintage dress- estate sale
Vintage necklace- estate sale
Shoes- Cotton On
I am sure you have noticed that I have not posted an outfit post in over three weeks.  I am sorry.  I have had issue after issue.

I went through some self conscious problems first.  We all have those weeks, yes?  Then my computer kept over heating and shutting down after two minutes.  And, of course, I was so sunburned on Monday!  It was as if life was just saying "No blogging for you!  I will add more reasons for no pictures!"

I spent most of the week avoiding contact with anything because it hurt so bad and then trying to hide my peeling face!  Ew!  Unfortunately, my shoulders and chest just started to peel today.

No comments:

Post a Comment